Proposals for grants will be solicited from across the University community on a rolling basis, with emphasis on ideas with the potential to transform a critical area of knowledge or function and to enhance the academic, research or clinical standing of the University in a significant way.
Proposals could include, but are not limited to:
• Enhanced research opportunities, such as “moonshot” disease initiatives, including key faculty hires and lab start-ups
• Critical research infrastructure
• Programs that bolster the academic experience
• Access and accessibility initiatives
• Economic development opportunities across the Commonwealth, including Wise